Welcome!

I am a writer trying to get published. Why is this important? I need a following to get published :)... The things I post in this blog are simply my random musings. hopefully this blog will infulence you to become a reader. I might have a story or two involving my lead character but I don't want to ruin anything. WARNING: THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Dream

My mind begins to wander and my thoughts drift to an ocean of sea foam green. I gaze into the glassy orbs and try to decipher his soul. His arms wrap around me and his lips press into mine. The metal is cold but the kiss is scorching. The ring slides against my teeth as I suck in the plump flesh. The grating of teeth on metal sends my senses into overdrive. His hands run smoothly down my spine. I arch into his body. As he bends his head to the curve of my neck I feel the metal running along my skin. His teeth sink in, my flesh surrenders. With my quickening pulse I release my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment